WHERE
Closing myself in a box
With a tiny scrap of sunlight
I dared to try
I dared to say no
And already knew
Why it couldn't work
But still asked so many times
This shitty sounding
Why? Why? Why?
We all want to know who is guilty
Because we don't want to be the ones
I proclaimed so many important things
In front of the mirror
And my last problem is
Where? Oh where is the man
who is going to pay for my rent?
With a tiny scrap of sunlight
I dared to try
I dared to say no
And already knew
Why it couldn't work
But still asked so many times
This shitty sounding
Why? Why? Why?
We all want to know who is guilty
Because we don't want to be the ones
I proclaimed so many important things
In front of the mirror
And my last problem is
Where? Oh where is the man
who is going to pay for my rent?