27.8.15

IDENTITY-FODDER

Feed me miso soup
feed me pumpkin stew
feed me herbal brew
feed me vegetable broth
liquids stream down my throat

Feed me baby
I'll stay in bed
won't get fat
we'll burn it all
we'll burn
I'm scared
what I'm scared
is what I crave
you're confused you say
so am I
doesn't it make it more fun?
Soon it's too much
you say goodbye

I always tried
to prepare you
I thought we went through
your hand in mine
or the other (possessive) way around
through the gate of kingdom
of contradiction
you seemed excited at first
for a couple of days
but for weeks and months and maybe years
to come
what would be first
is annoyance

You hear those wise people
with lovely smiles
encouraging you
to stay real to who you are
Every time I try
with all the hygienic brain-washes
I end up having less

Who is making a mistake?